Thursday, August 2, 2007

Anaheim California - Disneyland Park

Saturday, 28 July 2007

Having been to Disneyland Park (Paris) in 1994, I was curious how Disneyland Park (Anaheim in California) would be like. Here goes.......

Outside the Disneyland Park, after disembarking from the Mickey & Friends tram that we rode from the car park.


Ticketing Booth


People entering and going out


The distinctive disneyland building. Nobody will miss this. The first landmark on entering.


On the "Main Street, U.S.A"


A performance


Another group of performers with different kind of musical instruments - trash bins!


End of the street to greet visitors - statue of the founder of Disneyland, Walter Elias Disney and his most famous frictional character, Mickey Mouse.


The fairly tale castle in front of "Fantasyland". A paradise for children. I remembered Lian and Yean were thrilled with the rides in Disneyland Park (Paris): Alice in Wonderland, Storybook Land Canal Boats, Peter Pan, Pinocchio, Snow White, etc. etc. I had fun myself riding with them as well!


I think I enjoyed "Tomorrowland" most on this visit. I got to watch a 3-D movie for the very first time. And the lucky movie happened to be "Honey, I Shrunk the Audience". It was fun on the "Stars Tours"



Visited the "Haunted Mansion" at "New Orleans Square". The big house really looked haunted, with the ravens flying above it.


It was an enjoyable visit. Didn't try as many rides as I did in Disneyland Park (Paris). I think I am not as courageous as I was then. The more older the more fearful I am of heights!

1 comment:

Iain Cameron said...

I am amazed at how similar this park looks to the one they built at Disney World in Florida. I knew there would be similarities BUT most of what you have taken in your photos looks to be exactly the same. I know that the EuroDisney buildings looks slightly different. You certainly had a good time there.