Friday, February 15, 2008

Snow in Arizona

Wednesday, 13 Wednesday 2008

This was my 2nd time seeing snow The first time was Beaver Utah Rest Stop where I had my first feel of snow too.

I thought the whole state of Arizona would be like Yuma! This happened to be the stretch of the road from Flagstaff Arizona to Holbrook Arizona, that run on a higher attitude. It was probably about 1 and a half hours drive. I thought it looked beautiful. I didn't see that beauty at Beaver Utah because it was plain but with the trees, it was a lovely sight.




Mike asked me what I thought about living in this environment. I told him I would probably die early, due to weather intolerance!


Thursday, 14 February 2008

A storm was forecasted today in Holbrook. There wasn't any storm but strong wind started in the later part of the morning. Driving along the highway from Holbrook to Flagstaff, it started to snow. I thought it was rain at first. Looked like rain to me from the inside of the moving car! The temperature in the car indicated 27 deg F. It was when we parked to get a soda that I saw snow dropping on the side of my window. Snow had already started to accumulate on the car that was parked there!


No comments: