Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dogs - Wonders of the World

Saturday, 31 January 2008

I wonder why they called it Pet Expo when there were no other pets except dogs. Anyway, the dog is my favourite animal/pet, and I am glad for the opportunity to be able to see different breeds at the park this morning. Please correct me if I got any of the breed here wrong.

Yuma's first dog park, behind the Wal-Mart on Pacific Avenue.


The organiser of the Expo - Humane Society of Yuma


Who wants me?


From the therapist booth - a toy dog


The real therapist dog - An Irish Setter


A Golden Retriever


A Basset Hound and a Bloodhound


A Japanese Akita


A Great Dane and his bed.


An English Bull Terrier


A Sheltie Mix and A Sheltie


Two Rottweilers


A Shih Tzu


Two Dachsunds


A Long-hair Dachsund - this is my favourite picture of the day!


A Poodle on the ground


A poodle in the air! It was carried!


Decorating/painting fire hydrants to raise fund for the park.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way, the Japanese Akita is actually an American Akita.
Different breed. I love the DOGS......................

AngeleGoh said...

thanks for your email. yea, the dogs are all lovely.. sooo cute!! but i think my girl still the prettiest ya? ;p
take care..

Echo from Physco said...

aunty irene, they are just too cute!!! I love dogs too!