Sunday, February 15, 2009

Long Queue - Yuma MCAS BaseTour

Tuesday, 10 February 2009

This picture was taken at the Marine Corps Air Station. Michael took me there for their free public guided tour of the MCAS Base. I read it in the http://www.yumacalender.org that morning. The tour was between 9 to 10:30 am. When we arrived at 9:30 am, we saw 2 buses waiting. According to a Marine on duty, 2 buses had already left with their first load of people. The queue was looooooooong. The people in front of me said it is probably a quarter mile.



Because of his physical condition, Michael couldn't stand too long, so we decided not to join the tour this day and left. Don't know how long before it would be our turn to enter the buses. We were told that the tour would take about 20 minutes. The buses would return to unload and take new passengers.

I was glad to leave too because I don't like the cold. Also when I feel cold, I tend to visit the restroom more!


Wednesday, 18 March 2009

I missed their Air Show for this year on Saturday, 14 March 2009, as well (sigh).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

but it would have been nice taking photos from the tour! :D