Sunday, March 22, 2009

Relief Society 167th Birthday Celebration

Thursday, 19th March 2009

In 2008, the Yuma Stake celebrated the Relief Society's 166th birthday on Saturday, 8 March, with a talentime program and lunch. I don't remember the ward I go to, in 2008, celebrated the occasion. If she did, I didn't attend.

This year the Yuma Stake celebrated on Saturday, 28 February, with a talk and lunch. I lost my concentration with the talk because it was too long for me.

The ward that I go to, this year, celebrated the occasion as her quarterly Home, Family and Personal Enrichment (HFPE) activity tonight, with a small talk, cake and ice-cream.

These decorations, on the tables attracted my attention. I have not seen them before. Very creative!







Ony the cupcakes and the sweets on the tables could be eaten. The rest were glued to the sticks!


Interestingly, the St. Patrick's Day celebration happened to be the same day as the birthday of the Relief Society - 17 March.

No comments: