Sunday, November 18, 2007

Stake Relief Society Sisters Temple Day

Saturday, 17 November 2007

Thanks to Mike. If it was not for Mike's encouragement, I wouldn't have join this trip.

There were about 50 of us going on the bus. 6 of us were from the same ward, the rest are from the other wards in Yuma. The other Sisters went in their own private cars. I understood there were altogether more than 100 Sisters participating in today's Relief Society activity. .




My 2nd time to the Mesa Arizona temple. Being Saturday, there were a lot of people outside and inside the temple. These 2 couples were married today!


Except for the tiring 6 hrs bus ride of the day, I am glad I took the opportunity to visit the Lord's house and the opportunity to know other Sisters from the other wards.


and saw grapefruit tree for the very first time! There were a row of the trees in the temple ground! Reminded me of the mangoes in my Mum's garden

No comments: